Product managers and community managers share a common goal: to deliver value to their users. How can they work together to do that? Through in-depth user insights, a clear product strategy, and an inspiring roadmap.
Building products is a team sport and involves everyone working together to get the right products to market faster. Listening to the voice of the customer (VoC) and utilizing product feedback and ideation are some of the most effective ways to do just that.
How can they work together and leverage the power of community to address each of the aspects of Product Excellence?
On September 21st at 12 pm EDT, Scott Baldwin of ProductBoard will be joining Adrian Speyer to discuss the value of community for product management, how it can be used to improve and indeed, to inspire product ideation, and further product adoption.
Register to learn:
- What is product excellence?
- How community-led and product-led growth can act as multipliers for a product's success
- How product managers and community managers can work effectively together
- How to build products with, not for, your community
- How to create a tight and ongoing feedback loop
- How to leverage your community members as advocates to help drive early adoption