"Customer Success” has become extremely popular in the last several years but has turned into one of those terms so varied in interpretation that it has lost meaning. Even the role of the chief customer officer - or top Customer Success executive - differs endlessly across organizations large and small.
In this session, Jeb Dasteel, the former long-time chief customer officer of Oracle, will candidly discuss his views, successes, and even failures in implementing Customer Success programs in a Fortune 100 organization.
Tune in on March 4th and learn about things such as:
- How to organize for success
- What to measure (and what to NOT measure)
- How to align with your CEO’s objectives
- Where to start - what to do first, second, and third
- How to align your career interests with the needs of your organization
You are invited to learn from Jeb about what he did successfully (do what Jeb did) and what he did that didn’t work out so well (don’t do what Jeb did).
March 4th, 2020 9:30 AM PST, 12:30 PM EST, 5:30 PM GMT